I am currently serving in the Georgia Atlanta Mission. I am loving it and the people who I serve.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Pocatello Marathon
I ran a marathon on August 30th 2008, 26.2 miles. It was one of the hardest things I have ever done, but it was worth it. My dad ran also and it looks like he got a little worn out!
Keith! I love your new blog--it looks great! Congrats on your marathon--that is amazing. I loved seeing the pictures. It will be fun to check in on your blog.
Hey, Keith. It was great to see your blog. Congratulations on the marathon. It was fun to see your dad, too. I assume he ran with you. Glad you like BYU-I. We loved it when we were there. Keep up the good work. You are a great young man!
3 comments:
Keith! I love your new blog--it looks great! Congrats on your marathon--that is amazing. I loved seeing the pictures. It will be fun to check in on your blog.
What was your marathon time? I still can't believe you ran one. I am so proud of you bud!! You have grown up to be a pretty neat guy!
Hey, Keith. It was great to see your blog. Congratulations on the marathon. It was fun to see your dad, too. I assume he ran with you.
Glad you like BYU-I. We loved it when we were there. Keep up the good work. You are a great young man!
Post a Comment