Hey Family!
This has been another great week for me. I wanted to tell you guys about an experience we had yesterday.
In our last zone conference we watched some videos from the new Preach My Gospel DVDs (not yet finished) about prayer. We had one investigator that we could never get to pray while we were there. We decided to apply what we learned from those videos. We knelt down with him and Elder Nataren and I each said a prayer and then he prayed. We asked him to specificaly ask if our message is true. I could tell that he was feeling the spirit. I asked him how he felt. He said he felt a peace within him that he hadn't really felt before. He now has a much greater resolve to change and do the things we ask him to do. He has committed to read the Book of Mormon every day from now on.
Yesterday was ward conference in our ward. President Jensen (Our stake president gave a great talk, but to my surprise he mentioned my name. He told our ward that my dad was his trainer on his mission in Korea. He said that dad "Elder Banner" was a great missionary and that he really loved "Elder Banner" I am very greatful that I have a father that was a faithful missionary and a loving companion so that even now so many years later I can meet one of his companions and see the respect and love he has for my dad.
Love, Keith (Elder Banner)
No comments:
Post a Comment