Dear Family, July 1, 2009
My branch president wanted us to let our family know that we are still alive. The first day at the MTC was not as hard as I thought it would be, it was actually very exciting! I have a great companion. His name is Elder Elg (pronounced Elge). He is a little younger than I am. He is from Boise and he went to Capital High School. He and one of my other roommates, are serving the same mission as me. My other roommate, Elder Bryan is serving in Puerto Rico. The other two Elders get along great. I get along good with Elder Elg. He is the District leader. I am the senior companion for the first 4 ½ weeks. Elder Elg thinks we might be related. I saw Tyler Gropp, Tayson Beck, and Dallon Valle today. Dallan is in my branch. I love you and will write to you soon. Thank you for your support.
My branch president wanted us to let our family know that we are still alive. The first day at the MTC was not as hard as I thought it would be, it was actually very exciting! I have a great companion. His name is Elder Elg (pronounced Elge). He is a little younger than I am. He is from Boise and he went to Capital High School. He and one of my other roommates, are serving the same mission as me. My other roommate, Elder Bryan is serving in Puerto Rico. The other two Elders get along great. I get along good with Elder Elg. He is the District leader. I am the senior companion for the first 4 ½ weeks. Elder Elg thinks we might be related. I saw Tyler Gropp, Tayson Beck, and Dallon Valle today. Dallan is in my branch. I love you and will write to you soon. Thank you for your support.
No comments:
Post a Comment