Hey Family,
Sorry about not getting to email last week. The guy we usually email with was out of town.
Also sorry for the confusion, transfers are this week, we got the call on Sunday. I am staying in my area. My companion is getting transfered. I will be getting a new Spanish companion and we will also be getting English Elders in our area again. I will have to teach three missionaries about the area and about the investigators. It will be a little crazy. Only my district leader and I will be staying here they will also be getting English Elders in their ward again. So we will have six new Elders in our district. I will miss teaching a few of our English investigators. I can't believe that I am still in the same area. I have been serving in this area since October, I could almost be considered a resident of Duluth!
I hope that you all (I still don't say y'all) had a really good time at all of your class reunions.
Sorry I couldn't finish my email before my computer was having problems.
Love, Elder Banner ( Keith
No comments:
Post a Comment