Hey Family
Thanks for all of your emails!!! I hope that dad got my father's day card in time. I thought it was pretty funny. Angie sent me an email partly in Spanish. I thought that was pretty cool too. New rule all of the emails sent to must be in Spanish, Just kidding! I got my new companion on Wednesday. We also got English Elders again which has been a huge relief. It was very difficult to be doing English and Spanish. My new companion is named Elder Johnson. He is from Rock Springs Wyoming. He has been out about 8 months, but like many of my companions he started out as an English Elder. He has only been Spanish for six weeks, so it is up to me to teach him some more Spanish. I really like him. The new English Elders names are: Elder Olsen and and Elder Oxley. They are both from Utah. We had a really good time at church on Sunday. We had an investigator come to church for the first time, and she really needs it.
We have had a ton of success these last couple of days. We have found some really cool people.I am very pleased with all of the blessings we have recieved and are still recieving. We can never catch up with him. Whenever we do more, he does double of that.
I can't believe that Kurt is going home tomorrow. He was only out about a year when I left on my mission. If I were him I would be really scared. I am already scared and I still have about a year left. It's wierd to think that one year ago today I gave my talk in church. People always say it goes really fast, but you never really understand until you actually experience it.
I love the Lord and I love this work. It brings great joy into my life. I hope you all have the best week ever!!!
Love, Elder Banner (Keith)
No comments:
Post a Comment